Urinary Tract Tea
Our Urinary tract tea is an herbaceous, medium-bodied tea with berry undertones. This formula is a masterful mix of herbs designed to help support and maintain healthy bladder function. When it comes to bladder health, we prefer that the herbs used are in a tea form, as it favors the route of elimination and comes directly into contact with these tissues. This tea helps soothe your urinary tract from inflammation and irritation.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Organic cleavers herb- protecting the lining of the bladder against irritation which can lead to an overactive bladder.
- Organic shave-grass herb-relieve UTI symptoms by increasing urinary volume and helping to flush bacteria out of the urinary tract.
- Organic couch-grass root- helps to flush the disease-causing bacteria out of the urinary tract. As a diuretic, Couch Grass assists the kidneys in clearing out waste, salt and excess water by increasing urine production.
- Organic Cornsilk- increases urination, thus preventing the build up of bacteria in the urethra. It soothes inflammation in the bladder and urinary tract and coats the lining of the urethra.
- Rich in volatile oils- increase the rate of kidney filtration, which in turn increases urine flow whilst helping to flush out bacteria from the kidneys and bladder.
- Rose- anti-bacterial properties During vaginal infection or urinary tract infection, its anti-bacterial effects try to cure the infection by preventing it from spreading.
INGREDIENTS: Organic cleavers herb, organic shave-grass herb, organic couch-grass root, organic cornsilk, organic juniper berry and rose.
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling
water over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 3-4 minutes.
Sweet & Spiced Vegan Coconut Sea Moss Chai Smoothie
This sweet + spiced vegan coconut chai smoothie tastes like a creamy chai latté in shake form. Frozen bananas are blended with a light splash of coconutmilk, vanilla extract, ginger, cardamom, nourishing cell refresher and cloves. The result is a dreamy, spicy, and sweet mixture that will have you drooling. Feel free to throw your favorite protein powder into the mix too for a little extra boost it’s gonna whip up fine and you’ll love it! But honestly our nourishing cell refresher provides all the nutrients you’ll need in this delicious smoothie.
Course Breakfast, snack , Dessert,
Cuisine Gluten Free, Vegan
Calories 249 kcal
- 2 bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup of silken Tofu
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ahpre Naturals Nourishing Cell Refresher
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Coconut flakes for topping
Chai Superfood Smoothie (with a hidden veggie!)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g 11%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Carbohydrates 40g 14%
Sugar 20g 28%
Protein 8g 16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.