Turmeric Chai Tea
Our tasty tea blend provides a relaxing twist to the traditional Chai Tea, without being blended with green or black teas. The primary active ingredient in Turmeric is curcumin, a potent antioxidant to help promote optimum health and well-being and support and your body's natural defenses. This uniquely different flavorful blend offers a delicious chai flavor while providing you with therapeutic qualities. Chai Teas are usually sweetened, so try adding a pinch of stevia, a dash of vanilla, or even milk. It tastes great whether served hot or cold! Caffeine-Free.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Organic turmeric root-Lessens inflammation,Improves memory , Lessens pain Fights free radicals, Lowers risk of heart disease.
- Organic cinnamon- ability to help manage diabetes, protect against fungal and bacterial infections.
- Organic cardamom seed- antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic cloves- help your body to fight free radicals.
- Organic fennel seed- Combats bad breath, Improves digestive health , Helps to regulate blood pressure, Reduces asthma.
- Organic ginger root- loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body's DNA.
- Organic licorice root- ease upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion.
- Organic Black Pepper- contain minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, and possibly vitamins such as thiamin.
- Chamomile- help you sleep, helps digestion, and anxiety.
Ingredients: Organic turmeric root, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom seed, organic cloves, organic fennel seed, organic ginger root, organic licorice root, and organic black pepper.
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling
water over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 3-4 minutes.
Sweet & Spiced Vegan Coconut Sea Moss Chai Smoothie
This sweet + spiced vegan coconut chai smoothie tastes like a creamy chai latté in shake form. Frozen bananas are blended with a light splash of coconutmilk, vanilla extract, ginger, cardamom, nourishing cell refresher and cloves. The result is a dreamy, spicy, and sweet mixture that will have you drooling. Feel free to throw your favorite protein powder into the mix too for a little extra boost it’s gonna whip up fine and you’ll love it! But honestly our nourishing cell refresher provides all the nutrients you’ll need in this delicious smoothie.
Course Breakfast, snack , Dessert,
Cuisine Gluten Free, Vegan
Calories 249 kcal
- 2 bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup of silken Tofu
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ahpre Naturals Nourishing Cell Refresher
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Coconut flakes for topping
Chai Superfood Smoothie (with a hidden veggie!)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g 11%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Carbohydrates 40g 14%
Sugar 20g 28%
Protein 8g 16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.