Immune Boost tea
This blend of herbs and spices supports good health all year long. It has a mild flavor combining ginger and raspberry leaves,as well as a floral touch from elderflower.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Organic peppermint leaf- Supports lung health and respiratory function.
- Organic elder- Elderflower is used for swollen sinuses (sinusitis), colds, influenza (flu), swine flu, bronchitis, diabetes, and constipation.
- Red raspberry leaves contain vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and B vitamins.
- Organic Ginger Root- loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body's DNA.
- Organic elderberry- packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system.
- Organic yarrow flower- healing of wounds, blood clotting, maintaining periods, reducing anxiety and inflammation.
- Organic hyssop herb- including relieving respiratory conditions, eliminating parasites, increasing circulation
- Organic Lavender- contain lashings of vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, and a host of nutrients that help the body to fight off all kinds of bacteria.
INGREDIENTS: Organic peppermint leaf, Organic elder flower, Organic raspberry leaf, Organic ginger root, Organic elderberry, Organic yarrow flower, Organic Hyssop herb, and Organic Lavender.
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling
water over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 3-4 minutes.
Sweet & Spiced Vegan Coconut Sea Moss Chai Smoothie
This sweet + spiced vegan coconut chai smoothie tastes like a creamy chai latté in shake form. Frozen bananas are blended with a light splash of coconutmilk, vanilla extract, ginger, cardamom, nourishing cell refresher and cloves. The result is a dreamy, spicy, and sweet mixture that will have you drooling. Feel free to throw your favorite protein powder into the mix too for a little extra boost it’s gonna whip up fine and you’ll love it! But honestly our nourishing cell refresher provides all the nutrients you’ll need in this delicious smoothie.
Course Breakfast, snack , Dessert,
Cuisine Gluten Free, Vegan
Calories 249 kcal
- 2 bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup of silken Tofu
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ahpre Naturals Nourishing Cell Refresher
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Coconut flakes for topping
Chai Superfood Smoothie (with a hidden veggie!)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g 11%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Carbohydrates 40g 14%
Sugar 20g 28%
Protein 8g 16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.