We have the best superfood blend with the mix of organic Irish sea moss, organic bladderwrack and organic burdock root. Made With Certified Organic Superfood Blend - Seamoss and Bladderwrack Burdock Root capsules are formulated with High-Potency and Pure Formula. Our sea moss pills contains 1000mg of organic Irish sea moss, 300mg of organic Bladderwrack, and 200mg of organic Burdock root root to help optimize your cell function and health.
- 100% Natural & Organic
- Support Immunity
- Improve Gut Health
- Boost Your Energy
Burdock Root - comes from the burdock plant which is related to sunflowers and is part of the daisy family. It is the root of the plant that is primarily used for medical purposes and is a great blood purifier.
Seamoss - commonly called Irish moss or carrageen moss is a species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. In its fresh condition it is soft and cartilaginous, varying in color from a greenish-yellow, through red, to a dark purple or purplish-brown.
Bladderwrack - known by the common names rockweed, bladder fucus, sea oak, black tany, cut weed, dyers fucus, red fucus, and rock wrack is a seaweed found on the coasts of the North Sea, the western Baltic Sea, and the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. It was the original source of iodine, discovered in 1811, and was used extensively to treat goitre, a swelling of the thyroid gland related to iodine deficiency.
Why buy Ahpre Naturals Sea Moss capsules? Our Irish Moss capsules, we make it simple for customers to either take 2 capsules by mouth daily, OR the powder can be poured into your favorite smoothies, shakes, juices, or soups.
• SUPERCHARGE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM - Boost your natural defenses with a daily dose of Infinite Age Burdock Sea Moss and Bladderwrack Powder. This potent immune support supplement is packed with vitamins, including vitamin C for your immune system, amino acids and antioxidants.
• SUPPORT A HEALTHY GUT- A powerhouse of over 100 nutrients, sea moss bladderwrack burdock powder is a great source of Vitamin A, C, E, G, K, B-Complex, Iron, Iodine, zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, silica and a myriad of other nutrients essential for fast metabolism, healthy gut, a flat stomach and optimal digestion.
• BEAUTIFY THE SKIN - Our wildcrafted sea moss powder is bursting with essential minerals and antioxidants such as iodine, which supports optimal thyroid function and skin and joint health. It may also act as a natural moisture barrier, lending your skin a rejuvenated glow.
• BLEND EASILY INTO SMOOTHIES - Sea moss bladderwrack powder can be encapsulated or used as a traditional herbal remedy in drinks, shakes and smoothies. Powdered sea moss contains Potassium Chloride which has antiviral agents, making it a potent cough remedy in hot drinks.
• QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
Sweet & Spiced Vegan Coconut Sea Moss Chai Smoothie
This sweet + spiced vegan coconut chai smoothie tastes like a creamy chai latté in shake form. Frozen bananas are blended with a light splash of coconutmilk, vanilla extract, ginger, cardamom, nourishing cell refresher and cloves. The result is a dreamy, spicy, and sweet mixture that will have you drooling. Feel free to throw your favorite protein powder into the mix too for a little extra boost it’s gonna whip up fine and you’ll love it! But honestly our nourishing cell refresher provides all the nutrients you’ll need in this delicious smoothie.
Course Breakfast, snack , Dessert,
Cuisine Gluten Free, Vegan
Calories 249 kcal
- 2 bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup of silken Tofu
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Ahpre Naturals Nourishing Cell Refresher
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Coconut flakes for topping
Chai Superfood Smoothie (with a hidden veggie!)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g 11%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Carbohydrates 40g 14%
Sugar 20g 28%
Protein 8g 16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.